Re: List of Regiseterd Attendees?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 04:02:11 GMT

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 03:37:11AM +0000, Todd Lehman wrote:
I'll be there, come hell or high water.  BTW, I'm going to be making airline
reservations soon.  What airport do I want to fly into?

my guess is probably national - since it's the only one that's on the Metro.
From the other two you'd have to either get a shuttle or some sort of other
transportation to get downtown...  Of course, if you're renting a car,
this might not be such an issue for you...

HTH :)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:6824_1>:  Space Dart-I (LEGO/SYSTEM/Space/Classic), '84, 43 pcs, 1 figs