Subject:
Anyone have empty blue tubs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:34:28 GMT

Greetings, fellow AFOL,

I'm not new to Lugnet, however I am new to the area.  I just moved to Towson,
Maryland, just north of Baltimore.  Is there anyone nearby?  Maybe we can meet
some time.

My four year-old son, Spencer, and I are enjoying a fairly large collection of
Lego (estimate 120,000 parts).  However, I am still trying to get all of this
fun stuff organized.  (Spencer, though I love him dearly, is of no help in this
matter!)

I have a two of blue tubs, and it occurred to me that I could use about six
more.  A few months ago, I mentioned this to Linsday Braun, just before he left
Princeton for Europe, and just AFTER he chucked about twenty empty tubs.
Oops.  Would any one else have a few unwanted blue tubs kicking around?  Let me
know, and I'll work out a way to take them off your hands.

Cheers!

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Biology