  Anyone have empty blue tubs?

Greetings, fellow AFOL, I'm not new to Lugnet, however I am new to the area. I just moved to Towson, Maryland, just north of Baltimore. Is there anyone nearby? Maybe we can meet some time. My four year-old son, Spencer, and I are enjoying a fairly (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md)

  Re: Anyone have empty blue tubs?

Boy i wish! Dan and I have blown through 60-70 blue tubs in our sorting process, with another 26 on the way. We actually purchase empty ones cross country from another lugneter for a couple of dollars each plus shipping... if you find a better deal, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md)

  Re: Anyone have empty blue tubs?

(...) And I do wish I'd known--man! I had 20 of the things! Hope you're settling in well, WAMALUG's a good bunch. I may make Brickfest this year--I sort of promised, and I have a Boat to show off. In the Netherlands, only rain. :( best Lindsay (23 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md)

  Re: Anyone have empty blue tubs?

I don't have any blue tubs that I want to get rid of but I have a bunch of the small red (4285), large red (4288), and purple (2494) buckets that I want to get rid of. I know that WAMALUG (now WAMALTC I guess) were using the small tubs as post (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md)

  Re: Anyone have empty blue tubs?

Abe- This was something I wanted to fix before I left the area but never had the chance. I built the original crowd barriers, *hours* before our first show so they are a little ad hoc. Here was my plan for fixxing them. First get yourself a piece of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md)