Re: Horrific pic causes nightmare Was Re: WAMALUG pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:18:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Maggie Cambron writes:
I made the mistake of viewing the pics right before bedtime.  Which explains
be short of!).  Well, the white ABS began to emit vapors which evidently • contained
a substance with a molecular structure very similar to that contained in
catnip

There may be something to that.  While my experiment was in progress,
one of my cats kept trying to get close to the pan.  At one point
he was sniffing so close (practically in the pan) I had to shoo him
away.

KL