Subject:
Horrific pic causes nightmare Was Re: WAMALUG pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:33:17 GMT

I made the mistake of viewing the pics right before bedtime.  Which explains the
following dream:  I was frying some white LEGO bricks (the color I always seem to
be short of!).  Well, the white ABS began to emit vapors which evidently contained
a substance with a molecular structure very similar to that contained in catnip
because my cat (a fluffy white longhair) wouldn't stay away.  She jumped into the
frying pan and ended up with her fur burned off and with a black crust all over her
that made her look like an overly toasted marshmallow.  She seemed quite happy
otherwise.  I, OTOH, was upset because the white (former) bricks were streaked with
brown smoke residue.

Now I know I'm nuts (or else I dreamed this because I am repressing-- I still
refuse to come out of the LEGO closet).  Anyway, I felt so malevolent this morning
that I decided to wear a Benetton shirt today!

Maggie C.

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
Hey all - I just put up the pics from today's WAMALUG [1] meeting...

Take a look!

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Mar12/

Very nice I always like looking at your pictures but I do have to ask what
happened here.

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Mar12/thumbnails/horror.jpg.htm • l

I think I might just have to bring you all up on charges of neglect or abuse.
:-).

Kevin wanted to see if he could melt bricks without burning them in his
skillet.  We have declared him Officially Unpure.  :)

And he had go destroy the most valuable pieces, too...  Poor Yellow 2x4
Bricks...  :)

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
Save the Whales!  I may get hungry later...  :)
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/