Re: WAMALUG pics from Mar 12th meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:34:29 GMT

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:16:37 GMT "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote
concerning 'Re: WAMALUG pics from Mar 12th meeting':
Very nice I always like looking at your pictures but I do have to ask what
happened here.

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Mar12/thumbnails/horror.jpg.html

I think I might just have to bring you all up on charges of neglect or abuse.
:-).

hey - the name says it all :)  It's secrets from Kevin's dark side, I
guess.  :)

Dan