Re: WAMALUG pics from Mar 12th meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:50:55 GMT

"Jeff Stembel" <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
Hey all - I just put up the pics from today's WAMALUG [1] meeting...  No
trains today (except Kevin's metroliner (doh! no pics of that!) and Rich's
Blue station)... But we did have some castle stuff, some iceplanet and a
pirate ship :)

Also, our first shot of stop-motion animation...  Works better on a fast
connection, or after you let your browser cache all the pics :)

Take a look!

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Mar12/

Very nice I always like looking at your pictures but I do have to ask what
happened here.

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Mar12/thumbnails/horror.jpg.htm • l

I think I might just have to bring you all up on charges of neglect or abuse.
:-).

Kevin wanted to see if he could melt bricks without burning them in his
skillet.  We have declared him Officially Unpure.  :)

...He must absolve himself on The Carpet and beg for forgiveness!

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160