 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 381
Re: More meeting questions (I'm excited)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:42:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Laura Hayden writes:
So we have a locked space for our stuff to sleep in overnight...

Yes.

Do we have unlimited tables?  If not, how many do we have access to?  We
used about 20 last time (does that sound right?)

We have many tables, but they're round. Chris is looking into getting
non-round tables so they're easier to place side-by-side.

I don't think we'll need as much table space as last time. If each of us
brings a 15"x15" module, then that requires about two normal-sized
rectangular tables.

If we have to, I'll bring a 4'x8' sheet of plywood. We could lay that over
the round tables and have enough space for the space layout ;-)

Other non-space stuff for display should work on the round tables.

-TJ