 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 376
Re: Official Location For March 15th Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 04:27:56 GMT

Excellent; thanks TJ and Chris.

To ALL Out-of-Towners:

NEWSFLASH: I went to

http://www.leaguecityfun.com/accommodation.html

which has a convenient link to the local Super 8 motel in League City right
on IH-45 S; Mapquest says that it is only 1.77 miles to the Senior Center
from the motel.

Super 8 Motel
League City
102 Hobbs Road
League City, TX, 77573
(281) 338-0800

For a King-Size bed for one adult, it is $54.98 per night; for a room with 2
queen-size beds, it is $59.98 per night.

This is where Mark and I will be staying during the LEGO event. The next
thing I did is go to

http://www.mapquest.com

and get directions from my San Antonio house to the Super 8, then directions
from the Super 8 to the Senior Center. No matter where you are staying, I
recommend you get some decent directions.

Thanks to TJ and Chris for the info.

Pat