 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 375

Subject:
Official Location For March 15th Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 03:30:20 GMT

Some official details for the TexLUG spring 2003 meeting:

Location:

Senior's Harbor Adult Daycare
700 Second Street
League City, TX 77573

Dates:

March 15 & 16, 2003
(Saturday & Sunday)

Times:

TBA
(generally, all day Saturday and Sunday 'til early afternoon)

Lodging (for the out-of-towners):

Read this post: http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/texlug/?n=370
(Chris Smith has looked over this, and says they're all good except those in
La Porte- it's too far away)

thanks,
TJ

Re: Official Location For March 15th Meeting