 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 370
369  |  371
Subject:
Some Motels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 07:39:12 GMT

OK, here's what I found out:

Using TJ's handy map located at

http://www.texlug.org/map.gif

The following are nearby:

Best Western
La Porte Inn
705 Highway 146 South
La Porte, TX 77571
281-471-4040
Fax: 281-470-9191

Best Western NASA
889 West Bay Area Boulevard
Webster, TX 77598
281-338-6000
Fax: 281-338-2834

Comfort Inn NASA/Houston
750 W. NASA Rd. 1
Webster, TX
(281) 332-1001

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
2720 NASA Rd. 1 (FM 528)
SEABROOK, TX  77586
UNITED STATES
Local Phone: 1-281-3267200
Reservations: 8007360092
Note: Just west of the
intersection of Larabee Street

Holiday Inn
1300 NASA Road 1 (FM 528)
HOUSTON, TX  77058
UNITED STATES
Local Phone: 1-281-3332500
Reservations: 8006823193
Note: At the intersection of Nassau Bay Drive

La Quinta Inn
Houston - La Porte
1105 Hwy. 146 South
La Porte, Texas 77571-6119
United States
Phone: 1-281-470-0760
Fax: 1-281-471-2116
Note: 6.4 miles from the Holiday Inn Express (above)

Microtel Inns-Suites
Clear Lake
1620 NASA Road 1
Houston, TX 77058
Phone: (281) 335-0800

Motel 6
Houston South - Clear Lake
I-45 at NASA Road 1, Exit #25
1001 West NASA Road 1
Webster, TX 77598
Phone: (281) 332-4581
Fax: (281) 332-0341

That's all for now. I couldn't confirm the presence of a Super 8, Days Inn,
or Econo Lodge in the immediate vicinity (although that doesn't mean they're
not there), and I didn't try the Red Roof chain. I will leave the Hilton
(starting at $109 per night) to others.

Cheers,

Pat