 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 382
Re: A Question Concerning Space Modules?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Laura Hayden writes:
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/ideas/

So, I was just wondering...

Should we start letting people know what size and # of corridors we have on
our modules, so we can get a basic layout going, or should we just show up
with modules and end caps and put it together on the spot?

I vote for the first option, but that may be just because I like organization...

To get things started:
My module has 2 corridors (L-shaped) and is on one grey baseplate.

The moonbase concept is such that you don't have to organize who's building
what. The design of each should make it very easy to connect them together.

However, a little organization never hurt anyone :-) Mine is on one large
baseplate and has 3 corridors (T-shaped) and no monorail.

thanks,
TJ