Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:26:26 GMT

Hey, if it's not a big deal, I'm fairly certain that I can actually make
this game - but... I don't think I can assemble an army (or, at the very
least, I might need some help) and you guys give me an inferiority complex
when it comes to building scenery.

So I think what I'm saying here is I'd like come to the party, but basically
mooch. If that *is* a big deal, maybe I could just watch.

I'm dying to get out of the house. :P

(From about what time-to-what time would the game be, and where?)

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70