Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
[snip]
Yeah-- I could of course see someone unsportsmanlike (say, Shaun) making 1
character with magic 40CP plate armor, one character with a magic 40CP
sword, and one who was a 50CP base character with crazy SP's, then just
having his armor & sword characters give their weapons to the 50CP
character. Shame on you, Shaun for even thinking that.
[snip]

Word has it that Dave has been busy with a fine-tipped paintbrush.  So far, all
of his troops have plate armor, warp engines, and poisonous fangs.  And wings.
And, strangely, John Travolta chest hair.

I've got photographs to prove it!

:P

We really need to select teams soon ... I've got some ideas that need to be
shared with *somebody*.  And I need to mercilessly riducule the rest of you.

-s