Re: debriefing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 01:25:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
Could we plan on getting together on the 11th (Sunday)?  Of the days you
mentioned, Sunday is the only one that I'm available, and it works for Joe as
well.  How about everybody else?

The 11th works for me as well.

   The 11th is fine.  I can do my drive on the 10th that way, and
   avoid the Friday rush.

And, what should we do?  Shop at TCS and hang out for an extended lunch/MOC
viewing?  Play a game of Brikwars (ooh! ooh! modular game number 2?)?  Hang >>out at somebody's place and build with the NELUG supply?

Well, I was hoping to have a brickwars event at my place that weekend
anyways so why don't we have another modular brikwars game.  We can reuse
the old modules plus add some new ones.  Any suggestions on a scenario?

   Have you got enough room for a ship?  :D  I might build a few modules,
   if you can point me to a clearinghouse of module directions (though
   I know the basics are 16x16 with 2 six-wide doorways in each face).
   Any particular ones needed, corridors, rooms, etc?

   Also, any way I can drop something big off on the 10th?  Just so
   it's not in my backseat all weekend...

   best

   LFB