Subject:
debriefing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:04:10 GMT

Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill the
beans.

I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting!

both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good
everyone else?  Oh, we are now mobile (finally got a car), so we can get
anywhere, and see everything!  *grin*

:)

Dan

Re: debriefing!
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:
Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill the
beans.

I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting!

both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good
everyone else?  Oh, we are now mobile (finally got a car), so we can get
anywhere, and see everything!  *grin*

:)

Dan

Thursday of this week is good for me.

All next week is very, very bad - we're moving on Wednesday, prepping Monday
and Tuesday, and we will undoubtedly be full up Thursday and Friday.

All of the week after that (5th-9th) looks good (leaning towards the first
half, since it's sooner :P )!

-s

Re: debriefing!
Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill • the
beans.

I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting!

both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good
everyone else?  Oh, we are now mobile (finally got a car), so we can get
anywhere, and see everything!  *grin*

:)

Dan

Re: debriefing!
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:
Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill the
beans.

I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting!

both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good
everyone else?  Oh, we are now mobile (finally got a car), so we can get
anywhere, and see everything!  *grin*

Thursday works ok for me as well... So that's at least 5 people (Dan, Jen,
Shaun, Joe & me). Sounds like a meeting :)

DaveE

Re: debriefing!
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:
Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill the
beans.

I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting!

both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good
everyone else?  Oh, we are now mobile (finally got a car), so we can get
anywhere, and see everything!  *grin*

Thursday works ok for me as well... So that's at least 5 people (Dan, Jen,
Shaun, Joe & me). Sounds like a meeting :)

exactly what I was going to say.  and now, that we're in the required 24
hour notice zone, can we call it official?  Where are we going?  TCS and
then to Franca's?  Do we need to let them know?

:)

Dan

Re: debriefing!
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:
Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill the
beans.

I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting!

both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good
everyone else?  Oh, we are now mobile (finally got a car), so we can get
anywhere, and see everything!  *grin*

   My very satellite self isn't going to get into Massachusetts
   anytime before the 7th, but I have a quasi-official "sign-off"
   from Susan if anyone's interested in trying to get BrikWars
   together the weekend of 9-10-11 August.  And yes, I'll bring
   "It."  ("Her?")

   best

   LFB

Re: debriefing!
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:
exactly what I was going to say.  and now, that we're in the required 24
hour notice zone, can we call it official?  Where are we going?  TCS and
then to Franca's?  Do we need to let them know?

Um, probably don't need to notify them unless we're having an utter gob of
people showing up, in which case we might want to warn Franca's... Oh, and I
was assuming that this'd be your typical meeting, swinging by TCS around
6-7pm then heading over to Franca's. Unless someone has a different plan?

DaveE

Re: debriefing!
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:
exactly what I was going to say.  and now, that we're in the required 24
hour notice zone, can we call it official?  Where are we going?  TCS and
then to Franca's?  Do we need to let them know?

Um, probably don't need to notify them unless we're having an utter gob of
people showing up, in which case we might want to warn Franca's... Oh, and I
was assuming that this'd be your typical meeting, swinging by TCS around
6-7pm then heading over to Franca's. Unless someone has a different plan?

oh, cool - sounds good to me (us, even :)

Dan

Re: debriefing!
Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill • the
beans.

I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting!

both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good
everyone else?  Oh, we are now mobile (finally got a car), so we can get
anywhere, and see everything!  *grin*

   My very satellite self isn't going to get into Massachusetts
   anytime before the 7th, but I have a quasi-official "sign-off"
   from Susan if anyone's interested in trying to get BrikWars
   together the weekend of 9-10-11 August.  And yes, I'll bring
   "It."  ("Her?")

   best

   LFB

Sounds like a great idea! All I ask, nay, *beg* is that it isn't held on the
10th. I have a wedding to attend.

- Joe

Re: debriefing!
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill • the
beans.

I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting!

both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good
everyone else?  Oh, we are now mobile (finally got a car), so we can get
anywhere, and see everything!  *grin*

   My very satellite self isn't going to get into Massachusetts
   anytime before the 7th, but I have a quasi-official "sign-off"
   from Susan if anyone's interested in trying to get BrikWars
   together the weekend of 9-10-11 August.  And yes, I'll bring
   "It."  ("Her?")

   best

   LFB

Sounds like a great idea! All I ask, nay, *beg* is that it isn't held on the
10th. I have a wedding to attend.

   I'm available any day.  What, you don't think It would make a good
   cake topper?  (I will happily defer to the majority.  I don't have
   a necessary workaday schedule.)

   best

   LFB

Re: debriefing!
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
   My very satellite self isn't going to get into Massachusetts
   anytime before the 7th, but I have a quasi-official "sign-off"
   from Susan if anyone's interested in trying to get BrikWars
   together the weekend of 9-10-11 August.  And yes, I'll bring
   "It."  ("Her?")

   best

   LFB

Sounds like a great idea! All I ask, nay, *beg* is that it isn't held on the
10th. I have a wedding to attend.

  I'm available any day.  What, you don't think It would make a good
  cake topper?  (I will happily defer to the majority.  I don't have
  a necessary workaday schedule.)

Could we plan on getting together on the 11th (Sunday)?  Of the days you
mentioned, Sunday is the only one that I'm available, and it works for Joe as
well.  How about everybody else?

And, what should we do?  Shop at TCS and hang out for an extended lunch/MOC
viewing?  Play a game of Brikwars (ooh! ooh! modular game number 2?)?  Hang out
at somebody's place and build with the NELUG supply?

Lindsay, any requests?  Other people, suggestions?

-s

Re: debriefing!