Re: debriefing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:32:57 GMT

Could we plan on getting together on the 11th (Sunday)?  Of the days you
mentioned, Sunday is the only one that I'm available, and it works for Joe as
well.  How about everybody else?

The 11th works for me as well.

And, what should we do?  Shop at TCS and hang out for an extended lunch/MOC
viewing?  Play a game of Brikwars (ooh! ooh! modular game number 2?)?  Hang >out at somebody's place and build with the NELUG supply?

Well, I was hoping to have a brickwars event at my place that weekend
anyways so why don't we have another modular brikwars game.  We can reuse
the old modules plus add some new ones.  Any suggestions on a scenario?

If someone wants to bring over some of NELUG's lego to the event, then we
can play with that as well.  I have some extra pieces from the bridge, but
not enough to build anything interesting (mostly 2x4 bricks).

Jonathan