 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 318
Re: Any NCLTC/LUG members living in Franklin, NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:42:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Steven D. Weiser wrote:
I will be moving to Franklin, N. Carolina in March or April of 2005 and was
wondering if any members live in that area. I'd like to get in touch by the time
I make the move.

Steven Weiser

The western-most AFOL I've met in North Carolina is Thomas Main in Boone. Your
best bet may be to try the North Georgia folks since it is far closer. I don't
know if there's an 'NGLUG', but there is an NGLTC.  http://www.ngltc.org

Cary