 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 317
316  |  318
Subject:
Any NCLTC/LUG members living in Franklin, NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 04:18:57 GMT

I will be moving to Franklin, N. Carolina in March or April of 2005 and was
wondering if any members live in that area. I'd like to get in touch by the time
I make the move.

Steven Weiser