 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 285
Re: get together??? 2002/ (things to bring)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:16:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Frank Filz writes:
Well, I've been doing some building. I now have an 8 car 7740 train
(plus engine):

1 7740 engine
1 7740 dining car
3 7740 coach
2 xxxx club car
1 7815 sleeper
1 7819 mail car

I hope to build the blue and red cars (from 7715 and 7818 parts) to go
with my Beyer-Garratt soon (see http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=14728
if you haven't looked already). I also need to build a blue and yellow
train (from 7710 parts).

I plan on bringing 12v track (probably mostly blue, but I'm going to
bring some 7860 signal tracks also), and all my 12v trains, including
some 70s ones.

I'll also bring my 3739 Blacksmith Shop if no one else will be bringing
one.

I think I will eventually buy another 7740, at which time I'll probably
build a 2nd 7815. I also need to build a baggage car. I also need to
acquire a couple more 12v motors. It would be really cool if I could get
some red ones to use in the Beyer-Garratt, but I'm not holding my
breath.

Frank

Thought this might be a good place to start a "want list" for buying and
trade for 2/2/02 at Fritz's

i need 3 2x4 black bricks with the holes for metal pins - to attach my red
spoke wheels
  http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=7049
anyone with extra goblins? or ewoks?
and any stray Fabuland, bring it! (please)

see ya'll soon,
take care,
sheree