 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 282
Re: get together??? 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:04:35 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

<snip>

Either the 2nd or 3rd of Feb. is fine with me.  I have something I must go
to the morning of the 2nd, but it will be through by 1pm.  On the 3rd I must
take my younger child someplace at 4:15.  Since I am in Greensboro I should
easily be able to shuffle back and forth between activities regardless of
which day is decided upon.
Thomas has the longest drive, so perhaps his preference, once
expressed/known, should be given the most weight.
Please add me to your email list for directions.  [Out of towners might also
appreciate your phone # in case of a snafoo on the road.]
Thanks for initiating and hosting this gathering!

take care,
sheree

Either day is also fine with me.  Sounds like we'll have a good number
getting together.  Please also add me to the list of people receiving
driving directions.  Thanks.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com