 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 273
Re: get together??? 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:22:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Frank Filz writes:

Would some of the Charlotte folks come up to Greensboro? Would any of
the RTP folks besides me come out? Thomas, any weekends good for you?

Frank

I would love to have a get-together in either Charlotte or Greensboro.  The
next few weekends are free for me, so I am pretty flexible as to the date.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com