 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 278
Re: get together (Greensboro NC)??? 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:02:38 GMT

Frederick Grondy wrote:

Hi everybody,
    Well, after consulting with my
sFOLSO(somewhat-fan-of-lego-significant-other), I can say everybody is
welcome at my place on 2/2 or 2/3. I'll leave it up to the group to decide
which day is better.

Saturday is better for me.

    Does anybody know if there are any southern VA AFOLs willing to make the
trek?

Let's find out...

    Email me for directions(I'll get exit#s in the next couple of days). I'm
close to the interstate(40/85) and parking won't be an issue.

Go ahead and send me the directions.

    Looking forward to seeing/meeting everybody.

Sounds like fun. I plan on bringing my 12v stuff, I'll probably set up a
small 70s blue era 12v layout if you've got the floor space. It probably
won't come in time, but I just won "Der Lego-Motor" (
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0242-1971/index.html ) which is at
least in part the 70s train idea book.

Frank