Re: Keychains & Membership Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 04:00:38 GMT

Jason Spears wrote:

Ok, so do we have a place and date for this yet?  Both Trevor and I have
volunteered our respective places.  As they are both out of the way, do we have
any other ideas? Come on people, speak up!  We have lots to discuss.

Feb. 9-10th won't work for me, but other than that weekend I think I am
free.

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla