Re: Keychains & Membership Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
Ok, so do we have a place and date for this yet?  Both Trevor and I have
volunteered our respective places.

I would offer but that means of course not alot of room for MOC's.I can fit
at least a dozen people here for just a meeting.

I will talk to my church (october 2k1 meeting) for use on a day. I just need
the day. I will use first saturday if no one pipes up...

Rick