Subject:
Keychains & Membership Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:44:44 GMT

To All,

Our keychains are ordered, and will be arriving soon. If you did not see
them before, here is a link:

As before, any existing member will be receiving one, or if you are a new
member, you will get yours in your membership packet.

If you have any questions in regards to this, please feel free to e-mail me.
If you would like to have a membership packet, or become a member, e-mail me
with details. I will distribute these at our next meeting, which I am sure
will be coming up within the next few weeks.

Thanks!

Scott S.

Re: Keychains & Membership Items
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Our keychains are ordered, and will be arriving soon. If you did not see
them before, here is a link:

As before, any existing member will be receiving one, or if you are a new
member, you will get yours in your membership packet.

Sweet, I am looking forward to getting mine!

If you have any questions in regards to this, please feel free to e-mail me.
If you would like to have a membership packet, or become a member, e-mail me
with details. I will distribute these at our next meeting, which I am sure
will be coming up within the next few weeks.

Ok, so do we have a place and date for this yet?  Both Trevor and I have
volunteered our respective places.  As they are both out of the way, do we have
any other ideas? Come on people, speak up!  We have lots to discuss.

Thanks!

Scott S.
--

-Jason

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html
Brickbay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jrspears

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Our keychains are ordered, and will be arriving soon. If you did not see
them before, here is a link:

As before, any existing member will be receiving one, or if you are a new
member, you will get yours in your membership packet.

Sweet, I am looking forward to getting mine!

If you have any questions in regards to this, please feel free to e-mail me.
If you would like to have a membership packet, or become a member, e-mail me
with details. I will distribute these at our next meeting, which I am sure
will be coming up within the next few weeks.

Ok, so do we have a place and date for this yet?  Both Trevor and I have
volunteered our respective places.  As they are both out of the way, do we have
any other ideas? Come on people, speak up!  We have lots to discuss.

I would offer but that means of course not alot of room for MOC's.I can fit
at least a dozen people here for just a meeting.

Scott S.
--

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
Ok, so do we have a place and date for this yet?  Both Trevor and I have
volunteered our respective places.

I would offer but that means of course not alot of room for MOC's.I can fit
at least a dozen people here for just a meeting.

I will talk to my church (october 2k1 meeting) for use on a day. I just need
the day. I will use first saturday if no one pipes up...

Rick

Re: Keychains & Membership Items