Re: Keychains & Membership Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:23:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Our keychains are ordered, and will be arriving soon. If you did not see
them before, here is a link:

As before, any existing member will be receiving one, or if you are a new
member, you will get yours in your membership packet.

Sweet, I am looking forward to getting mine!

If you have any questions in regards to this, please feel free to e-mail me.
If you would like to have a membership packet, or become a member, e-mail me
with details. I will distribute these at our next meeting, which I am sure
will be coming up within the next few weeks.

Ok, so do we have a place and date for this yet?  Both Trevor and I have
volunteered our respective places.  As they are both out of the way, do we have
any other ideas? Come on people, speak up!  We have lots to discuss.

Thanks!

Scott S.
--

-Jason