Re: Confusion convention photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:20:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
David & All,

Looks cool!  I particularly like the red and blue tudor buildings.  Giving • me
some ideas for guild halls...

Peter has a real knack on that castle theme. : ) It would be cool to do some
buildings from Frankenmuth. Hmmm......

I'm working on a group of European styled buildings for my town which will work
for both castle and town.  Need more of those white windows though.

Too bad, we missed you! If you ever need a ride, Jason and I, among others,
live on the WEST side of the state! I am looking forward to seeing those 12V
conversions.

I'm hoping someday to get one of those electrical converters so I can just make
use of all the 12v track and speed regulator I have.  But it took me a while
just to get the 7745 to run smoothly on 9v track.  Swaping motors was the easy
part.  Still, it had trouble on corners.  I eventually realized that the 9v
track is ever so slightly narrower and the set of three wheels on the back car
got stuck on curves.  Now that that is fixed just need get the lights to
work...

David Kohrman
Lugnet #1117