Re: Confusion convention photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:14:05 GMT

David & All,

Looks cool!  I particularly like the red and blue tudor buildings.  Giving me
some ideas for guild halls...

Peter has a real knack on that castle theme. : ) It would be cool to do some
buildings from Frankenmuth. Hmmm......

Nice Blacktron creations as well.  Makes me wish I had more then one
Blacktron figure.

Uh-oh, figure envy! ; )

Wish I could have been there.  Alas, had some car issues so I stayed at home
converting my 12v trains.

Too bad, we missed you! If you ever need a ride, Jason and I, among others,
live on the WEST side of the state! I am looking forward to seeing those 12V
conversions.

Scott S.