  Confusion convention photos

MichLUG is doing a display at Confusion, a science fiction convention this weekend in Warren, MI. We have a space display roughly 15' square (open in the middle), as well as a few castle buildings and some Technic sets. Photos are up at (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Confusion convention photos

Looks cool! I particularly like the red and blue tudor buildings. Giving me some ideas for guild halls... Nice Blacktron creations as well. Makes me wish I had more then one Blacktron figure. Wish I could have been there. Alas, had some car issues (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Confusion convention photos

David & All, (...) Peter has a real knack on that castle theme. : ) It would be cool to do some buildings from Frankenmuth. Hmmm...... (...) Uh-oh, figure envy! ; ) (...) Too bad, we missed you! If you ever need a ride, Jason and I, among others, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Confusion convention photos

(...) me (...) I'm working on a group of European styled buildings for my town which will work for both castle and town. Need more of those white windows though. (...) I'm hoping someday to get one of those electrical converters so I can just make (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Confusion convention photos

(...) Radio Shack has step up transformers and plug convertors so if you have, for instance, a UK 220v trafo, you can use it. But what I think people also do is run the stuff on 9v power. YOu just make a wire that has the 12v connector on one end (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Confusion convention photos

To All, We had a good time at ConFusion this year, even if I did not arrive until 15 minutes before the room closed! : ) Here are my pictures of the event. (URL) S. -- (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)