Re: MichLUG Meeting - December 15th, 2001 - Scott's Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:40:54 GMT

Eric & All,

Uuuuummmmm....  I know I expressed interest in becoming part of MichLUG in
the past, but things came up as they often do, and I never got to
contribute.

That darn thing called life. How come it has to interfere with things vastly
more important? ; ) Totally understandable.

I would love to get a Yahoo invite so I can at least know
what's going on with you folks.

You can e-mail Larry P for that, his e-mail is lpieniazek@mercator.com

I still very much want to be a part of the
group, but work has kept me plenty busy and my wife and I are expecting our
first BFOL in March, so I won't have much time until late summer at least,
but if I can throw my $.02 in from time to time, I'd appreciate it.

Feel free anytime, you are always welcome! : )

And if
I can loan out a structure to your displays, I'd be more than happy as well.

Cool. Feel free to e-mail me at ssanburn@skyenet.net or ssanburn@indalex.com
and we can talk more. Thanks for the note!

Scott S.