Re: MichLUG Meeting - December 15th, 2001 - Scott's Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:00:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
We decided we need some additional items on the site...

I'm off work all next week plus some. 11 Days. 264 hous. In true Amy fashion
I've planned about 300 hours of stuff for that time, including updating the
MichLUG site and ... cough ... finishing my church. If anyone would like to
volunteer to draft some text for some of the new items for the site, please
email me. It'd also be great if someone could gather together links to all the
pictures from the last meeting (the one at Rick's church). I need to move that
from the "coming events" to the "past events" page.

I accidentally unsubscribed from the yahoo group and I don't have Larry's
invitation any more, so I'd have to grovel to get back on.

No groveling required. If any member wants on the list and isn't on they
have but to drop me a line and I will be happy to reinvite them. You have
but to ask.