Re: MichLUG Meeting - December 15th, 2001 - Scott's Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:46:47 GMT

Amy & All,

We decided we need some additional items on the site...

I'm off work all next week plus some. 11 Days. 264 hous. In true Amy fashion
I've planned about 300 hours of stuff for that time, including updating the
MichLUG site and ... cough ... finishing my church.

Must be nice! ; )

One of us in the engineering department has to be here, and since my
supervisor is not, I get to be. Bah humbug! I can't wait to see the finished
product though (Church)!

If anyone would like to volunteer to draft some text for some of the new
items for the site, please email me.

I will start on that ASAP.

It'd also be great if someone could gather together links to all the
pictures from the last meeting (the one at Rick's church). I need to move
that from the "coming events" to the "past events" page.

Right. Here are a few links:

Spencers:

Scott's:

Jason's:

If anyone has pictures and I did not get you, please reply and add your link.

I accidentally unsubscribed from the yahoo group and I don't have Larry's
invitation any more, so I'd have to grovel to get back on. I'm not inclined > to do that since I'm not fond of the ads, so if there's anything that's been
exclusively posted there that should be on the website, please let me know.

Oh, good point I forgot to include. Here is our official stance on the
MichLUG LUGNET / Yahoo Group posting:

1) The LUGNET MichLUG forum should include all dates and announcements of
meetings, directions, etc. Anything that has to do with club business should
be here, in case someone who is not on Yahoo can see it.

2) MichLUG Yahoo - This should be used primarily for items we do not want on
LUGNET, say a certain business transaction or whatever.

If at all possible, please post to both, I would rather have to many
messages than not enough. It is possible, even if it gets funky sometimes.

We probably should have a how to join our Yahoo groups as well. I will work
on it.

Scott S.
--

Amy