Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 02:32:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
If you let me know how much each set is, I'll decide which ones.
Thanks for doing this. Are you going to Train2 for sure? If so, I can
pick them up and pay you there.
Thanks again. Play well.

Tim,i will check on prices etc.  As for train2 i'm not sure yet,family is
going to drumond island on the weekend of the 11th,isn't that the weekend
for train2?

1252 {SHELL Promotional Set: Service Station Series: Tanker} - $6.99
1253  {SHELL Promotional Set: Service Station Series: Ferrari Racer and
Equipment Truck} - $6.99
1254 {SHELL Promotional Set: Service Station Series: Food Store} - $12.99
1255 {SHELL Promotional Set: Service Station Series: Car Wash} - $12.99
1256 {SHELL Promotional Set: Service Station Series: Gas Pumps} -$19.99

Or at least those are the prices around me.  Which reminds me, Steve Bliss
email me about these.  Which ones and how many.

-Jason