 Marketplace / Shopping / 7932
Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:35:27 GMT

G'day Chris,

Coming back to an old thread here...  I finally made it up
to the Shell at 12 Mile and Halstead.  They had squat.  They
had a handfull of the small sets left, and nothing else.
Did they have a lot of the large sets before?  Did they just
sell out?

Anybody know of another Detroit-area station that sells
the large sets?

Thanx,
KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

In lugnet.market.shopping, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Brouwer writes:
Chris,

Where in FH?  I'd love to pick up a tanker truck!

12 & Halsted

Tim,if you  are going to be in Windsor you are only about a 45 minutes from
a gas station in Farnington Hills that has most all the sets big and small.