 Marketplace / Shopping / 7801
Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 23:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Enrique Durand writes:
Thanks for the info. Do you happen to remember which station in Virginia
off of I-95 (or the name of the town). I live in southern MD (used to
live in VA) and may be able to get away for a quick run if its not too
far.

Henry

Henry - By chance I just got back from a run today up I-95 from Richmond to
Fairfax to catch the Life on Mars truck exhibit.  Based on a previous tip
from another Brickfester I stopped at the Thornburg exit which is Exit #
118.  The Shell station there does have a lot of the sets but I don't know
if they have ALL of them.  I mainly was after the Food Shop set which I
grabbed.  There were at least 2 of them left and 3 or 4 of the Car Wash
sets.  There was a scattered selection of the smaller sets which I'm afraid
I didn't do more than glance at. Since there were only about 5 or 6 boxes
total I'm pretty sure they didn't have a complete collection of the small ones.

Sorry I didn't pay more attention.  I basically got what I wanted and left.
If you do make the attempt to go down to Thornburg the Shell station you
want is on the East side of I-95 (to the left as you're headed South).  I
point this out because there is another Shell to the right at the top of the
exit ramp.

Hope this helps.

G.