Re: Lego pneumatic systems overview?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 01:37:14 GMT

5) I'm not really big into the "Technic look" of Lego building although
I really appreciate learning from the visible enginuity that that
building technique shows off.  Can anyone recommend some particularly
good sites that show off more "beauty models" that also incorporate
pneumatics in them?

Don't know about 'beauty', but my dancing Easter chickens were popular at work:
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=109611

I ran them off the compressed air coming out of the wall (in a hospital), and I
had to turn the pressure way down to keep them from boucing apart...