Subject:
Finally, Our next mmeting will be held September 23rd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:57:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It has been a long time in the coming, but Thomas Mueller has graciously offered
to host our next meeting at his office in Santa Ana. Please email me for address
information. More details to follow.

Scott