 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 62
Re: Picking a time & place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:50:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, Jason Spears wrote:
   Ok, so we sorta came to a conclusion that having a meeting could be interesting. Now we need to figure out a date and location that works for both clubs.

Date - I haven’t polled the MichLUG members, so people are going to have express themselves here, but some dates that I guessed might work are listed below. While I have listed dates on Saturdays, it is possible that a Sunday would work as well.

May 1st
May 29th
June 5th
June 12th

I think I’d prefer to hold off until after MCCC, if possible, especially if we’re going to hold this in lieu of a regular MichLUG meeting (May 1st, June 5th).