 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 57
Re: Picking a time & place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 01:01:58 GMT

I’m interested in meeting. At this moment I don’t have anything personal of robotics interest to show... I have a couple different line following programs from high school AP Computer Science students in robots of my creation... but nothing outstanding there.

   May 1st
May 29th
June 5th
June 12th

Ann Arbor is good for me. I’d be more interested in 5/1 or 6/12 at this point.

Peter