 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 63
62  |  64
Subject:
Trash Day event details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:27:33 GMT

Hi all,

The Trash Day event will take place: Saturday, April 17th. at 2:00 PM.

The location will be my house here in Ann Arbor, my street address is: 422 S. 7th. St.

My house is on the West side of the street about 3 houses from the intersection of Liberty and Seventh. You can see a detailed map and also get directions from your location by following this link to Mapquest.com: Click here for map.

Doors will be open approximately at 12 noon for you to have time to test run the route and debug your programs. If it is possible, please do not show up before noon as we may not be home. :)

A word about parking... We share a drive way with out neighbors, so parking is tight. However, there is a street nearby that usually has plenty of parking available on it. If you find our house and see the drive is full, continue south on 7th. until you reach Jefferson (which intersects 7th. from the east). You can safely park on Jefferson and walk the half block or so to my house. If this is unclear, just stop in our drive way, and we will help you.

A word about programs and competition day... I have successfully set up the current version of BricXcc on my laptop. BricXcc is a front end GUI for the widely used NQC programming language for the RCX. I also have RIS 2.0 on my desktop machine. So if you think you may be needing to tweak your program on event day, and don’t have your own laptop to bring along, then you are welcome to use my stuff. If you use NQC or BricXcc, then just bring your files on a floppy. If you use RIS 2.0 then you are going need to e-mail your files to me ahead of time (my desktop floppy drive is not functioning).

If there are any questions or concerns, please let me know.

See you Saturday,

Jona