 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 215
Re: Any meetings coming up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 05:47:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Eric Harshbarger writes:

It has been a while. After this upcoming weekend, I will probably be
pretty free. We could meet at my place again or elsewhere. I'm flexible.

eric

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

Is anyone trying to get a meeting going anytime soon? It's been a long time.

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

I was alos wandering where the next DixieLUG meeting is going to be. I was
looking forward to meeting some people that also build with LEGOs. I would
like to join DixieLUG if possible. How would I do that? My E-mail is going
to be down for the next week or so. Any contact through that wouldn't work
so maybe LUGNET or ICQ?