 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 222
Re: Any meetings coming up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 00:35:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OK, so, do we want to plan on 21 April? At my place (since I haven't
heard any objections to travel down to my house in Auburn, AL -- J.
Bush, where are you located?)

what's happened to Greg Crisp? I haven't heard from him lately...

eric

I am free all April. So how about the 21 or the 14?

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)