 Organizations / United States / CLB / * (-5)
Introducing: Taki
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:20:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A while back, I happened across some real cheap basketball fig packs. I got to thinking about the springy legs, and what other possible uses they could have. Well, that night, I was playing the game Soul Calibur II. For those of you who have not played it, it is a great fighting game which also features some of the most... well-programmed gravitational physics, let us call it. Due to this, the one character that will usually stick out in every mind (ok, every male mind) is Taki the ninja.

(click images for large pics)

Taki stands tall at 13.5 inches, and has 28 points of articulation (arms, legs, neck, waist), or 30 if you count... the gravitational physics. She has a red veil on because this is what she wore in Soul Calibur I (and I didn’t have the piece in tan ;) ).

For the full gallery, click here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=142436

And if you’re wondering what the reason for the whole basket ball fig story: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PepaQuin/Taki/taki49.jpg

-Matt

Re: HoB pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 20:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Meno wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Strout wrote:
I was in L.A. all during House of Bricks.  My wife and son went yesterday, but
didn't take any pictures -- I told them there was no need since there would
surely be great pictures online anyway.

So... any great pictures online?  :)  And in general, how did it go?

Thanks,
- Joe

Christina got the current pics,

Most of... see below. I have labeled who is who and there was one she missed I
think. Plus the Maj stuff.

but I have more than a few I gotta upload...the
.space paparazzi was on the job!

Felix Greco will be posting a report, so I'll just say that it was a GREAT
event!

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!

This is Jason's gallery

This is Kezzart's gallery

This is Felix's gallery

This is my gallery

This is my maj.com gallery of people: (warning, PG-13... not G)
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89390

This is my maj.com gallery of show related stuff:
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89391

Our own Jason Spears was the sound effects man for the X Files improv stuff that
Dean did. Very funny.

Felix is definintely pulling a show report together, he promised!

XFUT lugnet.events.houseofbricks

Re: HoB pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 20:08:14 GMT
(canceled)

Re: HoB pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 19:43:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Strout wrote:
I was in L.A. all during House of Bricks.  My wife and son went yesterday, but
didn't take any pictures -- I told them there was no need since there would
surely be great pictures online anyway.

So... any great pictures online?  :)  And in general, how did it go?

Thanks,
- Joe

Christina got the current pics, but I have more than a few I gotta upload...the
.space paparazzi was on the job!

Felix Greco will be posting a report, so I'll just say that it was a GREAT
event!

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!

Re: HoB pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 19:27:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Strout wrote:
I was in L.A. all during House of Bricks.  My wife and son went yesterday, but
didn't take any pictures -- I told them there was no need since there would
surely be great pictures online anyway.

So... any great pictures online?  :)  And in general, how did it go?

Thanks,
- Joe

It looks like it went great.. I too could not make it but found the following
links on brickshelf

Christina

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact