 Organizations / United States / CLB / 55
Re: HoB pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 19:43:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Strout wrote:
I was in L.A. all during House of Bricks.  My wife and son went yesterday, but
didn't take any pictures -- I told them there was no need since there would
surely be great pictures online anyway.

So... any great pictures online?  :)  And in general, how did it go?

Thanks,
- Joe

Christina got the current pics, but I have more than a few I gotta upload...the
.space paparazzi was on the job!

Felix Greco will be posting a report, so I'll just say that it was a GREAT
event!

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!