 Organizations / United States / CLB / 57
Re: HoB pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 20:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Meno wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Strout wrote:
I was in L.A. all during House of Bricks.  My wife and son went yesterday, but
didn't take any pictures -- I told them there was no need since there would
surely be great pictures online anyway.

So... any great pictures online?  :)  And in general, how did it go?

Thanks,
- Joe

Christina got the current pics,

Most of... see below. I have labeled who is who and there was one she missed I
think. Plus the Maj stuff.

but I have more than a few I gotta upload...the
.space paparazzi was on the job!

Felix Greco will be posting a report, so I'll just say that it was a GREAT
event!

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!

This is Jason's gallery

This is Kezzart's gallery

This is Felix's gallery

This is my gallery

This is my maj.com gallery of people: (warning, PG-13... not G)
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89390

This is my maj.com gallery of show related stuff:
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89391

Our own Jason Spears was the sound effects man for the X Files improv stuff that
Dean did. Very funny.

Felix is definintely pulling a show report together, he promised!

XFUT lugnet.events.houseofbricks