 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13543
Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:28:15 GMT

"Nick Kappatos" <nkappatos@gmail.com> wrote:

No clear photos of the actual setup, but the prof in charge does mention
Lego as
an inspiration.

http://pergatory.mit.edu/2.007/past_contests/2001_tiltilator/table_design/dynamic-table-2_pic1_with_labels.jpg

This seems kinda... odd.  The instant it starts to move in one direction,
it's going to "snap" over and that's the end....?

    Iain