 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11969
Re: Chocolate Lego Printer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 05:51:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Courtney wrote:

   So, how does this thing work?

Hey Tim,

I came to this story through core77.com, a neat ID e-zine.

I did a simple search and was unsuccessful, do you have a direct link?

-Tim