 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11963
Re: Chocolate Lego Printer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:52:22 GMT

I was thinking of building some sort of remotely controlled robot like DaveK’s yesterday. The best I could think of was a remote camera at the University that you could pan and tilt or a robot plotter you could draw stuff with on scrap pieces of paper (ie, some sort of robot art) and could watch on a digital camera.

Some internet controlled/monitored “things” I’ve bookmarked over the years:

Activemedia’s telerobotics: http://webpion.mobilerobots.com/

PumaPaint - painting telerobotic: http://pumapaint.rwu.edu/

RC web car: http://www.hellspark.com/new/css/vcar/vcar.html

Bradford Robotic Telescope (currently in closed beta): http://www.telescope.org/tenerife/tenerife-site.php