 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11960
11959  |  11961
Subject:
Chocolate Lego Printer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:41:22 GMT

OK,

who's the wise guy?

http://boingboing.net/images/foo/Desktop-Pages/Image8.html

Chris.

Janey  was this you??? Iain??  I like chocolate, I like lego....  what could be
better then mixing the two??